- Do you have a showroom ?
- How can I pay for my order ?
- How long does it take to receive my order ?
- Will I get quantity discount
- Do you provide test devices to businesses ?
As a business oriented company, we don’t have the need in showrooms yet. If you’re a business wanting an introduction to our products, please send us an inquiry, we will setup an appointment and come out to your office to introduce our products. For large enterprises and government instances we offer a 14 day evaluation of our products.
- Online, by credit card.
- Bank transfer (Best, for large orders) or E-Transfers for private orders.
- Cash, when picking up your order locally (Doesn’t apply to purchases of smartphones).
- If the item is back-ordered, we would request your item from our warehouse and if the Item is found to be in stock, it will be delivered to us within 7 business days, than, if you are located locally in Calgary, we would prefer if you could pick up the device and check it before you leave our premises. If you’re located elsewhere in Canada, if you’d give us the permission to unseal your phone and test, we would do so before shipping it to you, then we would ship the item to you with your chosen shipping method.
- In case the item found to be not in stock (Special configuration, etc.), we will request the factory to manufacture one device for your order which will take a little longer but you’ll know that your device was just manufactured and wasn’t just sitting in the warehouse. In this case it might take up to 4 weeks, depending on the configuration.
- On special orders or on orders that require large MOQ’s, lead times can be anywhere between 4 weeks to 8 month, depending on quantity and configuration.
- In case the device is in local stock, you can pick it up locally the same or next business day, otherwise it will be shipped to you within 2 business days after your payment is cleared.
Of course.We welcome group discounts and quantity discount for businesses. Our quantity discounts are starting from purchasing 5+ pieces of the same device.
Yes. we can provide test devices to businesses for a period of 14 business days, the requesting company must put a deposit in the amount of the full cost of the devices, Once the devices are returned, they will be inspected and if no rough damage is found, the company will be refunded in full, however, if significant damages are found, the company will be charged the amount of the item’s repair. In case company likes the devices and purchases larger quantity, the quantity discount will also be applied to the test devices.
Warranty, service and returns
- General Warranty
- Extended warranty for Cell Phones.
- Extended warranty for Smart Watches and Smart Bands
Generally all cell phones have a 1 year basic factory warranty from the day of a purchase, transferred to us, unless otherwise stated in the device’s description. That means that Industrial One will be your warranty provider for your purchased cell phone and you won’t need to send it to a factory for a warranty repair.
* Please note: some phones have an option to be purchased with factory warranty only. That means that if you have an issue, you need to ship your phone back to factory to get it repaired.
What is covered by basic warranty ?
- Organic failures – Organic failures means, that the portion of the device stopped functioning properly without being abused (Yes, believe it or not, but rugged devices can be abused).
- Organic battery failure – Organic battery failure occurs when the battery starts loosing it’s capacity faster than expected. for example, a high-end lithium-polymer battery can lose about 20 percent of its capacity after 1000 charge cycles, which is considered normal.
Any sort of accidental damage is not included in the basic warranty. If you are interested to purchase a 2yr extended warranty plan please either contact us by phone, chat or email.
As for other, non cell phone merchandise, the warranty is an exchange warranty for a period stated in the merchandise’s description.
We provide two (3) different extended warranty types for your cell phone.
- 2nd Year Basic warranty
Same as basic warranty, includes repairs caused by device’s natural failure (Not including accidental damage, wear and tear and NOT including battery)
- Two years Accidental Damage Plan
This plan includes Twice a year any one (1) damaged part will be replaced at no additional cost.
Note: this warranty also includes 2nd year natural failure repairs at no extra cost.
- Extra 1 Year Battery Warranty
2nd Year Battery Replacement Plan (Not including accidental damage)
We offer a 3 year (1 Time) Exchange plan for smart watches and smart bands
Only natural failure is included in this plan, NO accidental damage.
Returns are accepted within 14 days after the purchase date and with a strong reason. the item must be in the original, not damaged packaging, in it’s “New” condition with all the accessories and paperwork present, without scratches and signs of wear. Please note, all returned items are subject to 30% restocking fee.
- Industrial One will not take responsibility for any data stored on your device when in service or in day to day usage, backup of data is solely owner’s responsibility.
- Industrial One herein shall in no event be liable for any loss, damage, health impact of any sort as a result of usage of any items sold by industrial One or provided free of charge to the customer.
- Industrial One herein shall in no event be liable for any unlawful use of any items sold or provided free of charge to the customer.
- There is nothing indestructible, anything can be damaged if enough effort made, Industrial One herein shall in no event be liable for any abusive damage to any item sold by industrial One or provided free of charge to the customer.
- In case of dispute on definition of (Accidental damage), Item will be shipped to manufacturer for assessment at customer’s expense, if result of the assessment will be to customer’s satisfaction, Industrial One shell refund the shipping costs.
Questions and answers
- Are rugged devices really indestructible ?
- Are the screens on rugged devices unbreakable ?
- Water got into my water resistant speakers, what shell I do ?
- Do I really need a rugged device ?
No. Anything can be destroyed. Rugged phones are here to give you the option for an extra protection. It doesn’t mean that you have to start trying it out right away. If you accidentally dropped your device, you should inspect it carefully after, as if the cover got damaged by the impact, device may loose the ability of being water resistant and so on. If you put your device in water with any of the rubber protective covers not sealed well, you may water damage your device.
No. Corning® Gorilla® Glass is a tough, damage and scratch resistant glass, but as anything it has it’s weakness. Tampered glass has a weak point that will be different from screen to screen, also corners and edges are weaknesses of tampered glass, this is why on most good rugged devices the casing is covering the edges of the screen, to minimize the chance of braking the screen.
When water get’s into the speaker of your water resistant phone, it takes a while for it to dry out and at that time, your phone will sound not the greatest. While you’re waiting for the water to dry out, you should try installing “Unclog your speaker” App from Android play market. It will clear your speaker.
Maybe ? We cannot know that, this is decision you have to make for yourself, I would say, if rugged device has the features, that you will benefit from that regular phone doesn’t have, than go for it, you’ll love it.