- Mounted on vehicle’s dashboard, acts as head-up display (HUD), doesn’t distract the driver, doesn’t block view like other dash cams.
- Android based computer system with Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, 3G, Front and rear camera DVR
- ADAS System – Driving assistance, Measures distance to the vehicle in front of you and warn’s the driver.
- LDWS – Lane departure warning system – system detect whether you’re driving within your lane and will warn you if not.
- Full HD video recording, front and rear at the same time, 1080P during the day and 720P at night.
- Automatic reverse assistance (Rear camera must be connected to the reverse light bulb to work).
- 24hr vehicle monitoring through OBD connection (Cable included), *Remote
- Remote vehicle monitoring on your phone, ability to download pictures and video from the camera (Sim card with data has to be installed for this function to work).
- Offline maps with free updates.
- Built-in FM transmitter (Handy for older vehicles that don’t have Bluetooth built-in, can listen to music from a memory card or make phone calls using vehicle’s speakers).
- Easy installation
- 2 Years Warranty
3G/LTE Network on demand
You can ad a data only sim card to your device to enable extra features like vehicle tracking, traffic reports, streaming music, downloading photo and video from the DVR remotely.
By connecting to your OBD port, you can monitor your vehicle while parked.
ADAS – Traffic Assistance.
Will monitor distance from your vehicle to other vehicles in front of you and will sound alarm when you get too close.
LDWS – Lane Departure Warning System
Will measure and monitor the lane that you are driving in, will sound an alarm when your vehicle leaves the lane for any reason.
Android System, Quad Core CPU
Android smart OS makes this system run quicker and smoother and opens other abilities that are impossible to achieve with Wince
With Android you are able to install the Navigation app you trust the most, External antenna will ensure best navigation experience no matter of the destination, with connected 3G/LTE or internet access over Wi-Fi you’ll be able to use online traffic alerts, detours etc.
Full HD Video Recording
High image quality helps identify vital details such as license plates, driver’s actions, road conditions and abstracts which may help proving your innocence.
Advanced(ADAS) Driving Alarm Systems
LDWS (Lane Departure Warning Systems)
A warning is triggered when lane departure is detected based on real time video recording.
FCWS (Forward Collision Warning System)
A warning is triggered when a possible forward collision is detected based on real time video recording.
FVMA ( Forward Vehicle Moving Alarm ) :
An alert is triggered when the vehicle ahead of you moves based on the real time video recorder .
6.86 Touch Screen Display
Ultra wide display area makes it ideal for using navigation software, using DVR’s ADAS functions, listening to music, using the device as hands-free for your phone and so on.
With built-in Bluetooth you can pair your smartphone to the device and use it as hands-free device to take and make those important phone calls while driving and without distractions.
Parking monitor. Guarding your vehicle 24/7
With OBD connection you can supply power to the DVR while your vehicle is parked or while driving (In case your lighter socket doesn’t supply power while the engine is turned off).
1080P HD Camera
Dual lens Video Recorder
Front and Rear Camera recording at the same time
Rear view / Parking
HD Rear Camera,with LED night light, provides clear image, and a backup parking guides.
Loop Video Recording
Loop recording ensures that your camera doesn’t stop recording when the storage is full.
The camera automatically overwrites the oldest files on the memory card, this enables it to record indefinitely
Remote Monitoring & Tracking
FM Transmit Function
With the FM transmitter Function, you can turn your built in car radio into a Bluetooth hands-free device or simply stream your music from your phone or from internet directly into your car’s speakers.
Screenshots of User Interface