Public safety teams are only effective if they can communicate with each other without delay. Whether it’s firefighters up against blazing infernos, police officers controlling riots, or paramedics rushing to the scene, public safety workers need to keep in touch with each other to ensure their own safety and the safety of the persons and property they are protecting. With lives on the line time is of the essence, instant and effective communication is a must in the public safety industry.
Here at Industrial One we strive to offer you with the ideal communications products and solutions for your public safety team needs. The following features demonstrate the specific capabilities Runbo products possess to provide better communication within the public safety industry:
- Our rugged devices can withstand up to a two-meter fall making it durable in accident prone conditions.
- The casing is water/dust/scratch proof which allows the devices to be used in rugged conditions.
- The large keypad can be operated even when wearing thick gloves.
- The K1, M1, P12, S8+ Models are capable of withstanding temperatures of -20 to +60 degrees Celsius, ideal for firemen working in scorching conditions or a paramedic helping in winter time.
- Extended battery life gives the our devices 16-25 hours of talk time making sure you stay connected in times of emergency.
2. Wireless Communication:
- All devices are wireless allowing continued oral communication between users.
- Instant ‘push to talk’ feature ensures quick responses to emergency situations.
- Instant communication allows supervising officers to find specific team members quickly.
- The powerful telephone receiver with adjustable volume control makes it possible to use the ‘walkie-talkie’ feature even with high levels of background noise which are common in emergency situations. To further boost audio output, add on professional grade PTT audio accessories like the Loud Speakerphone which can boost audio output to 94 dBs.
- The external loudspeaker has adjustable volume to serve as a conference phone. The volume control can be adjusted so several people can hear the conversation as a group.
- Big PTT button on waist belt or a thumb key also makes it possible to answer the device hands free in situations that require a public safety worker’s hands to be in use.
3. Smart Phone’s Mini-Computer features:
- Runbo’s Emergency App can detect emergencies as a result of a fall or lack of motion making it easier to monitor team members who are in emergency/rescue situations.
- SOS features are available even with an analog signal.
- Near field communication has the ability reduce the time it takes to connect and share with other public safety team members as well as provides a small range of access increasing security.
- Industrial One’s devices are priced so every member of a public safety team can be linked for instant and continuous communication.
- Increased safety through reliable communication streams and emergency functions helps keep workers safe reducing costs from injuries and insurance.
- Efficient communication saves time, money and lives!
Now is the time to take action. Call (403) 800-8205 now and let us help you design a plan uniquely tailored to suit your needs,.
Don’t delay. Call today! We are ready to help you now!