- Our rugged devices can withstand up to a two-meter fall making it durable in accident prone conditions.
- The casing is water/dust/scratch proof which allows the devices to be used effectively in almost any conditions.
- The large keypad can be operated even when wearing driving gloves.
- Extended battery life gives the devices over 16-25 hours of talk time making sure you don’t run out of power at inconvenient moments on the road or in the sky.
2. Wireless Communication:
- All devices are wireless allowing continued oral communication between users.
- Instant ‘push to talk’ feature ensures quick responses to emergency situations.
- Instant communication allows supervisors to find specific employees quickly.
- The powerful telephone receiver with adjustable volume control makes it possible to use the ‘walkie-talkie’ feature even with high levels of background noise which are common in the transport industry. To further boost audio output, add on professional grade PTT audio accessories like the Xpand™ Loud Speakerphone which can boost audio output to 94 dBs.
- Automatic answering also makes it possible to answer the device hands free when workers are controlling a vehicle.
3. Smart Phone’s Mini-Computer Features:
- Runbo’s Emergency App can detect emergencies as a result of a fall or lack of motion making it easier to monitor workers who are in emergency situations.
- SOS features are available even with an analog signal.
- The Timesheet Tracker helps to manage your schedule allowing for constant updates on workers positions.
- Safety features on Runbo models allow transporters to send messages, call, video record or even email coordinates to combat potential hijacking of products.
- Near field communication has the ability reduce the time it takes to transfer information, simplifying logistics and adding efficiency.
- QR Scanner feature allows information to be exchanged seamlessly between workers and customers.
- Industrial One’s devices are priced so every worker in your fleet of transport workers can be linked for instant and continuous communication.
- Increased safety through reliable communication streams and emergency functions helps keep workers safe reducing costs from injuries and insurance.
- Efficient communication saves time, money and lives!
Now is the time to take action. Call (403) 800-8205 now and let us help you design a plan uniquely tailored to suit your needs,.
Don’t delay. Call today! We are ready to help you now!